FAFM FIRST AID TRAINING - PROVIDING TRAINING FOR OUR COMMUNITY
Providing quality training and information to our community and ensuring that you are a confident and high skilled first responder is our mission and our passion
Our training is different to any other training providers, our team of highly qualified and experienced trainers ensure that you are provided with as close to real life, hands on experience.
We provide a wide scope of training including non accredited and accredited training throughout Australia
Community First Aid
Our community first aid program is a 3 hour program providing you with introductory and refresher skills to give you the confidence to provide quality initial care in the first stages of the chain of survival.
Our community first aid courses are 3 hours long and cover basic first aid training items, this does not come with a VET qualification.
First Aid Training
We provide nationally recognised and accredited training in the following programs
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID010 Basic Emergency life support
- HLTAID011 Provide first aid
- HLTAID012 Provide first aid in an education and care setting
- HLTAID 013 Provide First Aid in a remote or isolated site
- HLTAID014 Provide Advanced First Aid
- HLTAID015 Provide advanced resuscitation and oxygen therapy